Covid-19 Safety Measurements and New Business Initiatives
For the past months the Coronavirus had a huge impact in every country around the world. As the situation continues to develop, we are following guidance from the leading government and health authorities to protect our employees, customers and the communities where we operate while ensuring business continuity for all our customers. Every day we monitor the impact seeking to maintain appropriate safety measures enhancing our in-branch services and experience.
CFG Partners promptly executed a Customer Support Plan in our seven jurisdictions: Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, St. Maarten, Trinidad, Panama and Puerto Rico. Safety measures strongly recommended by local, city and state governmental officials were included:
- Work from Home license for employees from our headquarters and support office.
- Hygiene protocols in all locations.
- Working hours adjustments.
- A new Covid-19 section was created in all websites to facilitate access of information.
- Enhanced Online Services.
- Online Payment Options.
- Payment extensions.
- Creation of a Relief loan for existing customers.
- 90 days without payment loan.
This is an unprecedented time for everyone and we are committed to ensuring our Operations continue to receive maximum support.