Digital Marketing Expert
Employment type: Full Time
Schedule: Monday to Friday and weekend availability
Create, develop and maintain organization’s online presence, social media, email promotions and all digital advertising.
- Build, implement and maintain a multichannel digital marketing strategy that increase traffic to the website, engagement, apps, customers, loans and growth.
- Develop and program content for our social media platforms.
- Manage monthly scheduling for various social media platforms.
- Use digital analytics tools such as, Google Analytics, SQL, and Excel to monitor, extract, and assess online media campaigns data to maximize effectiveness.
- Monitor, review, and report eMarketing activities and results: emails, chats, social media messages among others.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Prepare and distribute weekly/monthly reports for all webpages, social media platforms and digital advertising.
- Systematically gather, analyze, and report current market conditions, competitors’ information, new options, tools and developments.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all digital properties.
- Make sure all our websites are up to date consistent with company objectives and communications.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Business administration, Advertising or Marketing-related degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years recent experience with online/digital marketing and analytics
- Experience with Web analytics, SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Social Media platforms and emails promotions
- Financial products and industry knowledge (preferably)
- Experience with social media (Ex. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) such as content management, budget allocation and advertising
- Strong knowledge in MS Office (Power Point, Excel and Word)
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing tools such as Benchmark, Hootsuite, Google
- Strong detail and results oriented project management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Innovation & adaptability
- Highly organized and ability to work under pressure
- Normal office conditions
CFG Partners ("CFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout CFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.