Location: Puerto Rico
Employment type: Full Time
Schedule: Monday to Friday and weekend availability
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Administers the corporate credit card expenses by monitoring credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges.
- Responsible for resolving credit card owners’ problems/situations.
- Contact person with the bank regarding credit cards.
- Reconciles the accuracy of the expense vouchers vs. statements.
- Updates and maintains accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions regarding accruals of credit cards. Enters data into accounting software program.
- Performs filing to maintain credit card expenses records organized and updated.
- Compiles data and prepares a variety of daily and monthly reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Assists in the month end reporting procedures.
- Assists in the preparation of presentations quarterly or as requested.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BBA in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- A complete or comprehensive understanding of accounting practices and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office with intermediate Excel & Power Point skills
- Possess ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Well organized
- Attention to detail
- Service oriented
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
CFG Partners ("CFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout CFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off