Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Puerto Rico
Employment type: Full Time
Schedule: Monday to Friday and weekend availability
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Supports business planning, forecasting, and special projects to assist the strategic and business development initiatives.
- Coordinate with accounting staff & interact with senior management for the preparation of the monthly Management Committee Meeting report and quarterly reports.
- Analyze operating results compared to plan, prior periods and forecasts including development of a framework for P&L analysis, from Revenue, to Net Income to Adjusted Net Income to EBITDA.
- Prepare operational & financial budget for all functional areas of the business and related subsidiaries.
- Assist in the monthly forecast for all functional areas of the business and related subsidiaries.
- Assist in Allowance for Loan Losses analysis including statutory and GAAP reserve.
- Assist in board/financial presentations, earnings guidance and supporting business development transactions.
- Develop reports requested and perform financial analysis.
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management decisions.
- Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports & verifying the information.
- Perform variance analysis (Budget/Forecast vs. Actual); identify trends and make recommendations for improvements.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including creation of standard/ad-hoc automated reports and Excel dashboards.
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the banking/financial services industry on a similar position
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel and intermediate/advance PowerPoint (Pivot tables, basic MACROS)
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks and projects
- Fast Learner
- Ability to work under a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred
CFG Partners ("CFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout CFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off (18 vacation days & 15 sick days annually)
- About Us
- About Us 2
- Careers Form
- Contact Us
- Country Managers
- Latest News
- News Left Sidebar
- Pricing Table
- We Care