Product Owner Digital Customer Experience
Employment type: Full Time
Schedule: Monday to Friday and weekend availability
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Define the vision for the product through a road map.
- Manage and own the day-to-day product management functions such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies as well as help the team prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to achieve business results.
- Based on market and competitive knowledge and through input from internal stakeholders, regularly prioritize the backlog through data driven insights, evaluate and communicate effectiveness of features released and make follow up recommendations.
- Challenge traditional solutions for customer problems by proposing disruptive solutions to create value based on the CFG network.
- Maintain awareness of the market landscape as it relates to how enterprise supply chains get connected and interact with each other.
- Develop plans and execute functional strategies for many tools and applications requiring coordination and integration across multiple units, as well as provide input into strategic decisions affecting customer success and marketing initiatives.
- Oversee all aspects of Product lifecycle management.
- Gather business requirements, identify needs, identify gaps and work with cross functional teams to solve issues.
- Track customer experiences via metrics across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Champions Customer Online Success and Customer Relationship Affinity.
- Daily monitor of website visitors experience, identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Establish operational process of responding to customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, SMS, social media, or chat applications.
- SEO Search Engine Optimization.
- Shape and create CX metrics and dashboards while driving accountability.
- Understanding of system integration to support analytics on customer journey.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives, as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Represent marketing requirements and needs to the Information Technology areas for development.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- Collaborate well with internal teams, vendors and cross functional groups to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in UX Designer, Technology, Marketing or Communications and/or equivalent experience along with Industry Certification
- Minimum 2 years of product design or relevant experience delivering UX solutions and working with design teams
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Social Media management and Search Engine Optimization
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels
- Experience with MS WordPress, website optimization, and backlinking analysis
- Software experience with products like Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis or Site Audit preferred
- Experience gathering, interpreting, and managing customer internal/external experience data to identify ways to improve workflows
- Experience in writing and developing business cases, pitch decks and case studies
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX (as Glia) and CRM software (as Zendesk)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great organizational and time management abilities
- Collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Data driven individual
CFG Partners ("CFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout CFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off (18 vacation days & 15 sick days annually)